PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2010 Discussions > PES 2010 PC Troubleshooting

Old 02-01-2011, 17:57   #1
rimaakor
  • Credits:

rimaakor is an unknown

Frown graphic setting problems

hey guys!!...after i installed pes 2011 i can't setting the graphics..the settings for the pes it just can't detect my graphics card..instead it detect my intel hd graphics that has low vram...i can't play pes 2011 with graphics card..plezz guys..help me!!!!

rimaakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 17:20   #2
erols
  • Credits:

erols is an unknown

Same Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaakor View Post
hey guys!!...after i installed pes 2011 i can't setting the graphics..the settings for the pes it just can't detect my graphics card..instead it detect my intel hd graphics that has low vram...i can't play pes 2011 with graphics card..plezz guys..help me!!!!
I've got the exact same problem - Settings.exe won't allow me to use high settings. I get an error message basically saying that my graphics card is crap.

Nvidia Geforce GT 540m (1024 MB) - Intel core i5-450M, 4GB RAM, My card is more then enough for this game...

Please help us out!
erols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 18:09   #3
werjo
  • Credits:

werjo is an unknown

I have the same problem, my laptop has both intel hd and gt540m 1gb but pes only detects the intel hd so it doesnt let me change graphic settings forcing me to play with shit graphics. Is the any way to fix this?
werjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 22:02   #4
sina_computer
  • Credits:

sina_computer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaakor View Post
i had the same problem but i solved it by updating my vga driver from the orginal nvidia site .......... but can any one help me with ati radeon vga cards?
sina_computer is offline   Reply With Quote