PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > General Discussions > PES 2011 Discussions > PES 2011 Master League

Old 15-11-2010, 08:52   #1
alanjog
  • Supports: Liverpool FC
  • Credits:

alanjog is an unknown

master league - investment and hire staff problems???

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me why i the investment and hire staff options in my master league aren't accessible. Im in my first season of the master league using the konami squad, mimanda and ruskin ans the like? anyone give me any ideas?

alanjog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:03   #2
alanjog
  • Credits:

alanjog is an unknown

any news guys, has anyone else been able to invest in the stadium or change coaches or scouts?
Old 15-11-2010, 10:22   #3
metsuri69
  • Supports: Everton, Aston villa
  • Credits:

metsuri69 is an unknown

you can't change them in a middle of the season. Only in the end & before paying their yearly salary
metsuri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:33   #4
alanjog
  • Credits:

alanjog is an unknown

thanks mate, that makes sense as i dont think i checked those options untill the season was under way. i shall complete my season and check then, is there any advice in choosing staff?
Old 15-11-2010, 10:38   #5
metsuri69
  • Supports: Everton, Aston villa
  • Credits:

metsuri69 is an unknown

yes when beginning first ML, you can change them only in the first month (september) then salaries are payed

Can't really give advice, as I'm still on my first season of ML, been playing only quite little . I put my trust to Tomirgrad & CO

At least in Pes2010 the most important was coach and athletic trainer (who also boosted the overall form of players).
metsuri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:46   #6
Kiwin1908
  • Credits:

Kiwin1908 is an unknown

There is a scout who's description goes something like "Know player strenghts etc without having to scout them" or whatever, He's one of the expensive scouts, but if you hire this guy, you can see player stats without having to scout them at all. All their attributes are showing.
Kiwin1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:55   #7
alanjog
  • Credits:

alanjog is an unknown

thats a great tip, definitely worth it no matter how much that costs. what kind of salaries do the top guys command? is it worth investing in the stadium or facilites?
Old 15-11-2010, 12:17   #8
Zorac1979
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Credits:

Zorac1979 is an unknown

The top coaches, scouts doctors etc demand 5 million a year each which comes out at the same time every year beginning of September I believe.

There isn't really a investment to the stadium so to speak just youth team and fan club, which you can set up to 10 million. Youth teams investment is good as at the end of the season when the new transfer window opens you might see a great player turn up in your youth team, with overall stats of 85 or higher.

The fan club investment kind of speaks for itself, more money you put into it means more fans, more gate receipts, more mechandise sales, more money. I find it's probably better to max that out when your competing in Europe though due to then having more games to benifit from it.
Zorac1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 12:35   #9
alanjog
  • Credits:

alanjog is an unknown

thanks for the reply, thats perfect, everything i needed to know.
Old 15-11-2010, 21:03   #10
u1tradt
  • Credits:

u1tradt is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanjog View Post
thats a great tip, definitely worth it no matter how much that costs. what kind of salaries do the top guys command? is it worth investing in the stadium or facilites?
Not really worth it to be honest. For one of the three 5 million per year scouts he really doesn't do his salary justice because he's lacking in key areas such as negotiating with top teams. Personally I hardly buy finished articles playing at big clubs but if a good prospect is playing at one of the bigger clubs and you want to buy him then the guy that let's you read player stats won't get you him.

The other 5mil per year guy (I think he has blondish hair) is much better value for money; no point being able to see player stats before scouting them if you can't even purchase the guy anyway. All you have to do is when you see a player you are interested in, add him to the scout list and within 2 weeks you can see all his stats etc. And the good thing with the scout that I have is that even when it tells me a deal looks unlikely with a player I'm scouting then most of the times negotiations are successful in that I usually get to the offers stage of negotiations. I was never successful with the stats guy if it said a deal looks unlikely.
u1tradt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 21:40   #11
OnlyProEvo
  • Supports: onlyproevolutions.com
  • Credits:

OnlyProEvo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwin1908 View Post
There is a scout who's description goes something like "Know player strenghts etc without having to scout them" or whatever, He's one of the expensive scouts, but if you hire this guy, you can see player stats without having to scout them at all. All their attributes are showing.
I recently found this. Although I feel it's a bad thing, because you lose the challenge of identifying future talent.
OnlyProEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 22:57   #12
Zorac1979
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Credits:

Zorac1979 is an unknown

It's hard to judge how well players develop anyway in this case, it's all due to how good your coaching staff is and if you play a lot them as well. Restarted my ML yet again so I can start from rock ROCK bottom. With a very small budget and only 5000 fans, I'm on the lowest of the low coaches, scouts, doctors etc. So good prospect player won't develop as well as they would in a club with better staff.

Was only today that I found out that if you edit a club in anyway before starting a ML league you get a huge boost financially as well as having a fan base of 75k.
Zorac1979 is offline   Reply With Quote